Sometimes, you’ve just gotta move along.
Not long ago, I nixed my Facebook public page. Without getting into all my reasons , I’ll just say thanks. Thanks to all who visited, liked and/or commented on posts. Also, thanks to anyone who made purchases of my artworks.
A little ladybug tried to move in with me. I held my hand out the window and she eagerly left. That inspired me to do some moving along of my own.
I’m still creating and you may still find my works on Redbubble and Society6! I don’t know what the future holds for me on the internet. I may just start a whole new website or do a new social media site. Thanks again to everyone!
I haven’t updated this so-called blog for a while. There’s a reason for that: I couldn’t get in. I forgot that I’d changed my email addy associated with the account. There are reasons I forgot, all of which will only bore you.
Now for that randomness. Here are some things I bet even my closest friends may not know about me. If you’re an artist, please let me know if we have any of these things in common. That way, I’ll feel like an actual artist.
- I can touch my nose with my tongue. That means one of these body parts is long. Or it just means two of my body parts, at least, are very coordinated.
- I wore my hair in permanents for most of my twenties and thirties. I looked like a 90-year-old, minus the wrinkles.
- Beach glass is something I like to collect. My favorite colors are cobalt blue and any of the greens.
- I once won an entire case of Girl Scout cookies. It was a radio contest and I was the lucky caller. Major lifetime achievement!
- I’ve never broken a bone. (none of my own.) I also knock on wood.
- A metal skewer once impaled my leg. (I’ll spare you the details.)
- I spent over a month in the hospital when I was about 5 years old. I was in a coma.
- I’ve never been arrested.
- My closest local friend has no social media accounts. (Yes, these people do exist and I’m beginning to envy them.) She rarely emails me but texts me on her phone all the time.
- 10. I’m very forgetful. See? I forgot I’d already typed a 10.
- I’ve never been in an airplane.
- I have some weird stuff in my art room that I’m hoping to make other weird stuff from, some day.
- I just realized I don’t know how to get this thing to stop typing numbers before I type a sentence.
- Please bear with me.
- There you go. Disclaimer: None of these random facts contain clues to my passwords. I promise. Here’s a pic of my pit mix, Abbey Kadabra: